Permanent position: Major manufacturer in the food and beverage industry is looking for an Industrial Engineer for their facility in Atlanta, GA. This individual will be responsible for studying production processes to help improve efficiency and quality. Six Sigma Black Belt is required for the role, with experience assisting with capital projects changes in a high speed manufacturing environment. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Becomes a subject matter expert in regards to understanding product lines and manufacturing processes on site.
- Responsible for managing multiple process improvement projects on site at once in coordination with engineering teams.
- Apply Black Belt training and skills to help oversee equipment layout revisions to tighten up lead times.
- Assist with new product pilot launch and test runs to help improve overall production efficiency
- 6 plus years of Industrial Engineering Experience in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- Six Sigma Black Belt Required
- Knowledgeable in production time studies and process balancing
- Experience with high speed automation equipment a plus.
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Relocation Assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.