Permanent position: Innovative automotive client is seeking experience a Electrical Engineering MGR (R&D). Canadian citizens will be considered. Position will be in their R&D center. Candidate must have an Electrical Engineering degree or something related. Must have experience with Electronic's or Electrical Engineering Design projects or products from within the automotive industry. $100 K- $130 K base (depending upon experience)Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Electrical Engineering Manager
- Manage electrical product engineering design and development, with emphasis on propulsion, energy storage systems and related integration into electrified vehicle programs
- Responsible for setting team objectives, holding team members accountable and meeting program milestones
- Interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and specifications in written, mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and undefined variables
- Enforce processes and procedures, effectively manage issues and report out to senior level management on a regular basis
- The job requires working in a manufacturing environment in close proximity to moving machinery, occasional loud noises and high voltage electricity. On occasion weekend and evening work availability will be required.
- Must have some experience in electrical/electronic product engineering and be familiar with product data management (PDM) release during complete product lifecycle
- Must have some sort of design experience from within the Automotive industry.
- A bachelor's degree or above in Electrical Engineering with minimum of 5 years in product engineering design and development or a related field is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of leadership experience with proven ability to lead a cross-functional team and organize to resolve key issues with prompt follow up
- CAD (computer Aided Design) proficiency with electrical design software
- Professional familiarity with Electronic Control Unit (ECU), High-Voltage Electric Vehicle (EV) drive systems, HVAC controls, advance battery design/development and operator displays is a plus
- Full benefits, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and a competitive salary ( $100 K- $130 K, depending upon experience)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.