Permanent position: Plastic Extrusion company located in NE Ohio is currently in search for a Day Shift Maintenance Tech who has a minimum of one to three years experience working in a fast paced manufacturing company performing preventative maintenance including oil, grease, change over motors, control panels, wiring,etc and using welders, air tools, torches, plasma cutters. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Using welder, screw drivers, basic hand tools, air tools, torches, plasma cutters, ladders, sledge hammers, ply bars, pipe wrenches, computers, fork lifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts.
- Maintaining manufacturing and extrusion molding lines throughout the manufacturing facility.
- Working on control panels and wiring
- A minimum of one year experience working in a manufacturing plant as a Maintenance Technician.
- Experience performing preventative maintenance.
- Company provided benefits. 401k match, medical, dental vision benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.