Permanent position: Plant mechanical engineer needed for a client located in Northwest Indiana. This individual will focus on capital projects and upgrades. Salary will be based on experience.Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Assists with reliability improvement projects and troubleshooting complex mechanical maintenance issues.
- Leads training and preventive maintenance procedure efforts on newly commissioned equipment.
- Assist in developing the Capital Project risk audits and project assessments.
- Leads training and preventive maintenance procedure efforts on newly commissioned equipmen
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in the steel industry.
- Experience in project management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.