Contract position: Project specialist needed for a long term opportunity in Sunrise FL. This person will be Responsible for the effective management of all designated projects and their associated budgets and schedules, including coordinating all deliverables and requirements of the entire cross-functional project teamResponsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- Project manage one or more aspects of a customer deployment on multiple applications, and ensure projects are completed according to mutually agreed upon timeline of customer and Crown Castle and in accordance with Crown Castle policies and procedures
- Manage small scale projects from inception to completion, ensuring that all activities, including contracting, RF design, product/equipment ordering, permitting regulatory, construction, optimization, close-out, and hand-off to ops are effectively and efficiently coordinated and completed on time within budget and in accordance with the underlying contract / LSO.
- Develop accurate project plans for all assigned projects, modify as needed and direct close-out of completed jobs including the receipt of all required documentation
- Recent experience building in the right of way. This could be with Engineering, permitting, construction, real estate or utilities.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- One (1) to three (3) years of project management experience
- Customer-facing project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of telecommunications/wireless project management, asset management, maintenance, and property management
- Ability to read and understand blueprints along with and understanding of tower/roof top structural details and/or civil inside & outside plant construction methods
- Knowledge of Public and Private right of way project deployment, site acquisition procedures including regulatory and permitting processes
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.