Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Windsor, CT area. The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for developing and improving manufacturing processes by studying product and manufacturing methods. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Developing manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assuring product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering with 3 years experience with process improvements in a manufacturing setting.
- MRP system experience.
- A strong understanding of the operation of machines, equipment, and tools.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.