Permanent position: Large Manufacturing company is looking to hire a Controls Engineer for their Frederick, Maryland plant. Candidate will have controls engineering experience in PLC programming, machine vision systems, and AutoCAD Electrical. Relocation package along with benefits are available. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Modify electrical controls process on roofing manufacturing production lines
- Develop support documentation for vendor bids
- Collaborate with team of Engineers, Operations , and other departments to resolve problems.
- Use statistical analysis methods to evaluate data
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Controls Engineering is preferred.
- Programming experience in Siemens PLC , in Step 5 and Step 7
- Ability to troubleshoot programs and work in a fast paces environment
- Ability to program in Ladder Logic.
- Experience using AutoCAD Electrical
<Benefits for the Controls Engineer
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- 401 K
- Relocation assistance provided
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.