Permanent position: A Senior Regional Business Manager is needed for a construction equipment manufacturer in Newnan, GA. This position requires extensive travel (50-75%) to Western U.S. including Texas, California, Colorado, etc. This position acts as the interface between dealers of construction equipment and the manufacturer. Responsibilities include building business plans, and sales support. The ideal candidate will have at 5-10 years of business experience working with small to mid-size businesses helping them overcome challenges. Must have an understanding of inventory management in manufacturing including forecasting and interactions with the factory. Large equipment manufacturing business experience is highly desired, but not required. Base salary plus bonus plan. Responsibilities for the Business Development Manager
Requirements for the Business Development Manager
- Works closely with dealer principles and sales managers for construction equipment dealers in the United States.
- Developing and supporting business plans for mid to small size business partners.
- Interaction with parts, service and finance groups within the company.
- At least 5-10 years experience in sales in a manufacturing environment.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel as needed throughout the United States.
- Must have proven sales management experience as well as be analytical and process driven.
- Salary plus bonus plan
- Full company sponsored benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.