Contract position: Software Engineer needed in Phoenix, AZ for a contract position. You will drive software development with a heavy focus on platform design, reuse, and knowledge-management.Responsibilities for the Software Engineer
Requirements for the Software Engineer
- Model Based Development, using SysML, Simulink or SCADE
- Software Verification including, test procedure development, robustness testing and debug
- Developing complex sub-system trade studies, algorithms, and error budgets
- Establishes software design requirements trace-ability, flow down requirements, development of code and test cases.
- Hands on debugging of code during integration and lab testing
- Proficient with C programming language, and embedded systems in a lab environment
- Experience with Microprocessors, Microcontrollers, and/or DSPs
- Software configuration management and problem reporting tools
- Industry leading contractor benefits available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.