Contract position: Social media company in Menli Park, CA, is looking for a Camera Optics Design Engineer. This is a year long contract positionResponsibilities for the Optics Engineer
Requirements for the Optics Engineer
- Design and implementation into production.
- Building up the analysis of camera optics performance at various angles.
- Do cross-functional working with camera module, PD, EE and Technical Operations teams.
- BS degree.
- Experience with optical system design.
- Experience in optical software package (e. g. Zemax, Code V, LighTools, FRED, ASAP, Eikonal, Trace Pro, OSLO.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.