Contract position: Expediter contract position available in Southern Mississippi in the manufacturing industry. Responsibilities for the Expeditor
Requirements for the Expeditor
- Manage material flow (WIP - "work in process") through analysis of diverse reports and perform critical analysis to avoid operation disruptions caused by material availability or constraints.
- Maintain line of balance and status tracking through release to ship
- Actively participate in process improvement with the High Performance Team Leader
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Business from an accredited school and/or Minimum of 2 years of experience performing material planning in Supply Chain or Manufacturing functions.
- Preference for APICS certification or kowledge of Aerospace industry, complex machined materials management, lean manufacturing, MRP/ERP, Aftermarket, or MFGPro
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.