Permanent position: Senior Product Engineer Primary job function is to design and specify processing operations and parameters to create a finished casting that meets customer requirements and specifications. Included in this are the design of gating, developing shelling & pouring parameters, establishing post-cast (finishing) operations as well as inspection and testing requirements. RELOCATION IS INCLUDED FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES.Responsibilities for the Product Engineer
Requirements for the Product Engineer
- Responsible for working directly with customers on samples/first article parts and developing a process plan to meet customer's requirements while maximizing quality and profitability
- Diagnose issues using root cause analysis and correct action and implement appropriate controls
- This position will work directly with the Foundry Process Engineer, Metallurgical Engineer, the Sales Department and the QA Department to support these objectives
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical, manufacturing, metallurgical, materials or relevant engineering discipline with at least 5 years of experience of foundry engineering experience in an investment casting facility
- Demonstrated project management, analytical, and communication skills are essential.
- Computer literacy including working knowledge of statistical / SPC applications, CAD and solidification modeling
- Solid knowledge of rigging for high integrity investment castings, Quality Assurance systems and procedures, GD&T and Lean Manufacturing training preferred
- Relocation package for non local candidates.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Vacation, Educational Benefits, 401(k) Match / Profit SharingEmployee Assistance Program (EAP)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.