Contract position: GIS Analyst needed for a 3+ month, possible temp to hire GIS Analyst in Murfreesboro, TN. Well established and stable power utility is seeking an experienced GIS Analyst for a 3+ month, possible temp to hire position. Candidate will help support the GIS mapping and Outage Management Systems for the utility. Specific experience with National Information Solutions Cooperative (NISC) which is based on the Environmental Systems Research Institute (ESRI) software. Responsibilities for the Analyst
Requirements for the Analyst
- Candidate will help support the GIS mapping and Outage Management Systems for the utility
- Maintains ownership of the internal data transfer processes to ensure that accurate data from the individual Systems of Record are regularly transferred to all other interconnected systems, specifically the GIS, OMS, AMR, CIS, and other systems
- Experience with NISC (based on ESRI) and Mapwise strongly desired
- BS Engineering or other Technical Degree
- Masters in GIS a plus!
- Electric Utility experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.