Permanent position: A leading supplier of automation equipment for test and industrial applications is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join its team. This Engineer will travel to customer sites to support Design Engineers, Test Engineers, Product Engineers and Manufacturing Engineers. Travel requirements may be 25% or greater and will be domestic and international (passport or ability to get one is required). Responsibilities for the Electrical Field Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Field Engineer
- Design sophisticated analog and digital test interfaces to implement switching, filtering, signal conversion, and other functions.
- Write and debug test programs in C/Visual Basic to solve customer's test problem for mixed-signal, logic, and memory applications.
- Reproduce customer problems for software/hardware engineering to correct, and provide interim solutions to keep our customers' production flowing
- Identify trends in customer IC development to help guide the development of new ATE instrumentation
- BSEE or MSEE
- Three or more years experience servicing ATE
- Ability to write test programs in C/C++ and Visual Basic
- Willingness to travel, minimum travel expectation of approx. 25% includes travel both internationally and domestically.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.