Contract position: Our client, a large Medical device company in Irvine is looking for an R&D Engineer to help work on special projects.Responsibilities for the R&D Engineer
Requirements for the R&D Engineer
- Need to be familiar/writing protocols
- Familiarity with medical device procedures/SOPs
- Working in a lab environment
- Bachelors degree in engineering
- Design verification studies
- Biomedical background is highly preferred
- Contractor Benefits Available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.