Contract position: Our client in Irvine, a large Medical Device company is looking for a Reliability Maintenance Engineer to start right away!Responsibilities for the Reliability Engineer
Requirements for the Reliability Engineer
- Originates and develops analysis methods for determining reliability of components, equipment and processes.
- Acquires data and analyzes the data.
- Prepares diagrams, charts, drawings, calculations, and reports for defining reliability problems and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Conducts an analysis of reliability problems and investigates to determine the reliability required for the particular situation considering the cost limitations for equipment up/down time, repair/replacement costs, size, and availability of materials/equipment.
- Determines the cost advantages of alternatives for developing action plans to comply with internal/external customer demands for reliable processes/equipment to avoid failures.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Engineering or Scientific field with 4-6 years related work experience required. Certified Reliability Maintenance Professional (CRMP) and/or project management experience/certification preferred
- Knowledge of various Maintenance and Reliability processes including- Maintenance work flow (planning, scheduling), Lubrication programs, Vibration analysis, Thermal analysis, Root cause analysis and FMEA, Shutdown/Turnaround planning and effectiveness, Criticality analysis, Weibull analysis.
- Strong knowledge of Integrated Facilities Management metrics, and computer-based data measurement, collection, and reporting systems.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Able to use a drafting/CAD software programs (i.e. AutoCAD, Solid Works).Experience with CMMS (i.e. Maximo) preferred
- Contractor Benefits to start
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.