Permanent position: Quality Control Engineer position needed in the North Kingstown, RI area. The Quality Control Engineer will be responsible for ensuring all metrology equipment provides a high level of quality, measuring critical metrology equipment performance, and driving continuous improvement. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Quality Control Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Control Engineer
- Develop and implement statistical control plans for key analytical equipment.
- Perform/maintain routine calibration and/or light maintenance of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and standards.
- Collaborate with lab personnel in troubleshooting and repairing instrumentation, to reduce instrument downtime.
- Audit test results, batch records and documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related degree with 5 years' experience.
- Experience in the semiconductor field or analytical/statistical environment.
- Background in instrument analysis is preferred.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.