Permanent position: Immediate need for an experienced Assistant Project Manager in the Billerica, MA area. This person should have a construction background and ideally specific experience working on mechanical systems for commercial buildings, hospitals, universities, etc... There is about 25% travel for this role. Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Working with the site Superintendent, Engineering, Skill Labor / Contractors on on submittal documents, drawing reviews, coordinating with field personnel, lead times, design etc...
- Working in the office coordination with design, fabrication, production etc..
- BS in Construction Management, Building Technology or Engineering
- 2+ years experience in construction, mechanical contracting, project engineering, engineering HVAC / plumbing systems etc...
- Previous construction experience or mechanical systems for commercial building background
- 25% travel
- Direct hire role with company benefits, paid time off, holidays etc...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.