Permanent position: Director of Supply Chain Management needed for a full-time opportunity in the Westwood, MA area. The Director of Supply Chain Management will be responsible for managing supply chain and purchasing as well as developing global buying strategies to support domestic and international initiatives. Apply now for immediate consideration! Responsibilities for the Supply Chain Manager
Requirements for the Supply Chain Manager
- Develop and execute global supply chain strategies.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating, purchasing, and inventory.
- Manage cost reduction projects to include engineering and manufacturing.
- Research and execute sourcing and contract negotiations.
- Bachelor's degree in related field with strong chemical sourcing experience.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in a supply chain role.
- Experience working with and negotiating with external suppliers/vendors.
- competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.