Contract position: A Station Engineer is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK area. This role will provide engineering for substation capital projects. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Complete grounding, lightning shielding, and lighting studies. Prepare station configuration and layouts. Work with project planners to develop substation solutions.
- Develop station project functional and detail scoping documents working with all project stakeholders.
- Assist project managers with the development and maintenance of station engineering activities and deliverables within Primavera P6 project schedules.
- Oversee work performed by internal designers or consulting engineering firms on the design of select projects.
- Provide support to construction and professional field service personnel to resolve issues and concerns during the construction phase of projects.
- A Bachelor's degree in engineering in a program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET).
- Passing the Fundamentals of Engineering examination in preparation for future licensing as a Professional Engineer (PE) is encouraged and preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.