Permanent position: Our client is looking to hire a 3rd shift Maintenance Supervisor for their facility in the Western Suburbs of Chicago, IL. This Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible of a crew of professionals to direct them in the installation, repair and preventive maintenance of equipment, utilities, and facilities. This is a direct hire, 3rd shift position and can start immediately.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Responsible for the development, implementation and day to day overview of maintenance systems, processes and documentation (Prevention and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, SOP's, Safety, etc.).
- Lead a team of maintenance & electrical professionals in predictive, preventative maintenance and machine repair.
- Works closely with Production to schedule and accomplish equipment and facility repairs.
- Develops and/or maintains Key Performance Indicators for tracking and reporting the performance of the maintenance function (supplier performance, 3rd party contractor performance, equipment reliability, overall equipment effectiveness, etc.).
- Provides long term solutions and day to day support to all operating teams having issues with troubleshooting, problem analysis, equipment failures, etc.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 2+ years of manufacturing/maintenance or process/project engineering experience is required in a similar environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering and previous leadership is preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance systems, work order processes, preventive/predictive maintenance, TPM, inventory and scheduling software.
- Demonstrate advanced technical skills in ammonia refrigeration, high pressure boiler, compressed air, mechanical and electrical fields (PLCs, instrumentation, mechanical engineering, etc.) and lead planning efforts in a large manufacturing environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Holiday Pay, PTO, Overtime.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.