Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Consultant in the Athens, GA area. This is a contract assignment that will help prepare for ISO 9001:2015 audit/re-certification and is expected to last through 2019. Responsibilities for the Consultant
Requirements for the Consultant
- Focus in our internal audit nonconformance findings and opportunity for improvements in our Quality Management Systems
- Support to update the ISO documentation as procedures, work instructions, define the inputs and outputs, process mapping, risk process analysis, Quality Management review, Internal audits to meet with the ISO9001:2015 requirements.
- Perform various tasks that will help prepare for the audit/re-certification
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years of quality management systems
- Extensive experience with ISO 9001:2015 audits/re-certifications
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.