Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!!!.......Client is looking for 2 Project Manager's to manage multiple electric Utility Distribution Line and Substation EPC projects. You will be based out of either Akron,OH or Greensburg, PA. Client is looking for a minimum of 10+ years of related overall engineering & construction experience and 3+ years of experience as a Construction Engineer, Project Engineer, Project Manager or Construction Manager involved in electric substation or distribution line construction projects. Client will pay a per diem for candidates not local. *** pay commensurate with experience level ***Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Directs and/or coordinates activities of several disciplines (substation, transmission line, network) and voltages (34.5kV to 500kV)) on medium/large substations & distribution line projects
- Serve as project point of contact with Owner regarding efforts such as client coordination, strategic planning, scope management, and budgeting
- Responsible for the overall management of Distribution Line & Substation EPC projects, including but not limited to, safety, quality, budget, and schedule
- Responsible for coordinating project planning, establishment of critical project objectives, quality control, budgeting and scheduling with the client
- Maintain clear lines of communication and relationships between project site, project office and clients
- 10-15+ years of engineering & construction experience related to electric Utility Distribution Line and Substation EPC projects
- You need to have experience as a true Project Manager involved in the entire life cycle of an EPC project from permitting, subcontract negotiations, scope, schedule, budget, safety, quality, etc...
- Must have ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of industry, government and public contracts on project-related matters
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Construction, Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field.( Degree Required)
- Candidates with a PMP certification is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.