Permanent position: Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Process Controls Engineer. This position is located near Findlay, Ohio. The Process Controls Engineer will be responsible for developing, configuring, and optimizing industrial processes from inception through start-up and certification. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Controls Engineer
Requirements for the Controls Engineer
- Interpret customer-specific programming specifications and selects and programs PLC's, robots, servo, etc. for machine control
- Update electrical schematics to document changes after panel build and machine wiring is complete
- Debug and optimize machine control to achieve machine functionality and required cycle time
- Strong experience programming, troubleshooting, and maintaining either Allen Bradley PLCs or Mitsubishi Controls
- AutoCAD experience for schematics and layouts
- Experience with corrective action, risk assessments, and process documentation
- Full-Time, Permanent Position
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $85K to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus
- PTO, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.