Permanent position: A reputable rotating equipment supplier in the Greater Portland area is seeking a Director of Project Management to replace a promoted employee. This Director of Project Management will be responsible for managing a team of 9 Project Managers, 1 Assistant Project Manager, and 9 document administrators. The Director of Project Management will be responsible for overseeing up to 90 projects at once, totaling in scope of $150 million or more. The ideal Director of Project Management will have 5+ years of experience leading a PM team, strong leadership abilities, 5+ years of experience in rotating equipment or engineer to build industries, and a "hands on" work ethic. BSME or equivalent is required. Our Client is offering relocation assistance for the right Director of Project Management candidate.Responsibilities for the Project Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Project Engineering Manager
- Manage a total team of 18: 9 Project Managers, 1 Assistant Project Manager, and 9 document administrators.
- Manage projects with a total scope of $150 million or more.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and under budget.
- Use SAP and Excel to forecast and budget projects daily.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure the success of all projects.
- 5+ years of experience with managing a team of project managers.
- 5+ years of experience in a rotating equipment and/or engineer to build facility.
- Experience leading multiple projects with a combined scope of at least $150 million.
- Positive, hands-on attitude.
- BSME or equivalent.
- Comprehensive healthcare with competitive HSA.
- Annual performance bonus.
- 401(k) with 6% company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.