Permanent position: Design Engineer needed at leading manufacturing company located in Bristol, PA. Top notch company with excellent employee culture. APPLY NOW!!! Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
Requirements for the Design Engineer
- Design, evaluate and test new magnetic products.
- Provide plant support for new and existing magnetic designs.
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple work efforts/projects to meet deadlines in ateam environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to read and create detailed technical wiring diagrams, schematics, and bill ofmaterials.
- BSEE or BSEET
- 2-5 years experience or equivalent related engineering experience.
- Experience in the design of low power, high frequency magnetic components such as transformers, baluns and inductors is desired.
- Understanding of high frequency signal transformer/inductor design (if possible), ability to learn new design techniques pertaining to transformers/inductors
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401K Program with Employer Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability Coverage
- Vacation, Sick, and Floating Holidays (in addition to 7 paid holidays)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.