Permanent position: 5 Quality Engineers needed at leading electronics manufacturer located in West Columbia, SC. There are day and night shift roles available that require varying levels of experience. Salary will commensurate with experience. You must have recent hands on application of ISO 13485 standards. This is a chance to join a rapidly growing industry leader. Salary will commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Develop and initiate standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Devise sampling procedures and design and develop forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Implement process controls and develop quality assurance plans and procedures
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devise methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- BS in engineering required; Quality, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in Quality Engineering and/or Supplier Quality Engineering within a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing and ISO 13485 knowledge required
- Must have experience with the following: CPK, Statistical process control (SPC), Control Charts, Process Capability Calculations and CAPA investigations.
- Full range of medical benefits, dental, vision
- Life Insurance
- Matching 401K
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts at local retailers
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.