Permanent position: We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer in Dubuque, IA to work for an industry-leading manufacturing company. This is a direct-hire role with excellent benefits and relocation assistance for the right candidate. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Responsible for developing and improving manufacturing processes
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Apply basic engineering analytical skills (SPC, process capability, etc) to resolve problems and to satisfy customer issues and market requirements.
- Develop complete intermediate level work plans for small projects/sub projects/assignments, including expense/capital estimates and cost/benefit analysis.
- Determine and report feasibility by analyzing and evaluating compatibility of material, process, assembly, and regulatory and legal requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 1+ years of experience in Manufacturing Engineering
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is a plus
- Experience in a production, assembly or fabrication environment is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, Relocation, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.