Permanent position: Established manufacturer of consumer products seeks a 2nd Shift Maintenance Technician for its facility just outside of Easley, SC. The Maintenance Technician performs setups and adjustments, and verifies programming for CNC equipment operation as well as automated assembly equipment. $21.50-$23.50/hr with $1.50/hr shift diff and OT pay. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Troubleshoot and repair breakdowns on plant equipment
- Recommends changes to improve the performance of equipment
- Assist in the design and implementation of machinery modifications
- 3+ years of maintenance experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance, and control system troubleshooting and installation
- The company provides a comprehensive benefits package, to include health , dental, 401k, and vision insurance, and overtime pay
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.