Permanent position: A Electrical Plant Engineer is needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the northeastern Memphis/ Jackson, TN metro area. The Electrical Plant Engineer is responsible to lead plant electrical projects. In addition, the Electrical Plant Engineer will modify, upgrade, replacement, and troubleshoot plant PLC's. Qualified candidates must have a BSEE, and 5+ years' of Electrical Plant Engineering experience. Relocation assistance is available. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Design, manage, and document electrical and controls projects within the plant.
- Procure required electrical equipment
- Write and modify PLC Programs on new and existing equipment; Configure and troubleshoot VFD's
- Obtain contract help on projects and maintain a workable relationship with outside contractors
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years' of Electrical Plant Engineering experience within an industrial manufacturing setting
- Ability to program Allen Bradley PLC's
- Comprehensive benefits
- Bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- 401 K with match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.