Permanent position: Our client, a manufacturer located near Warminster PA, is looking for a Refrigeration Engineer to join their team. This Engineer will be responsible for helping with new product development, design and design review, putting together BOMs, and creating user manuals for new equipment. Candidates need to have a background in commercial refrigeration, strong experience in 3D design, and be willing and able to present to clients. This is a family owned company with a new owner that is updating everything from the MRP system to the production line. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor, and grow into a Management/VP position. Relocation provided to qualified candidates! Apply now! Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Assisting with new product development
- Designing and doing design review, 2D and 3D
- Working with clients to deliver customized refrigeration solutions.
- Working hand in hand with the owner to keep the production and back office (MRP system and design software) innovative and new.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years working in a commercial refrigeration manufacturing environment.
- Proficiency with 2D and 3D design software. AutoCad and Solidworks preferred.
- Ability and willingness to present to customers.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Annual Bonus
- Relocation assistance
- Great growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.