Contract position: Global leader in medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturing has an immediate need for a Maintenance Technician I Round Lake IL. Candidates should not have allergies to either Penicillin or Cephalosporin and must certify they do not have the allergy. Possible contractor to hire for the right candidate. Shift 1 (7:00 am-3:30 pm). Approximately 4-8 hours of overtime will be required each week. Apply now! Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for executing all processes in production.
- Under the overall direction of the supervisor, this position shall be responsible for the hands on execution of all activities in the production area while strictly adhering to current Good Manufacturing Practices, Specifications, Standard Operating Procedures, Job-Specific Training Materials, environmental health and safety guidelines and any other related regulations which could apply.
- Responsible for the successful transfer of new processes/methodologies into the manufacturing area.
- In addition to being fully accountable and involved in all production processes, he/she may problem solve in other functional areas He/She is expected to fully participate in both departmental projects and any quality working teams which may be applicable.
- Involved in hands-on execution of manufacturing operations.
- Resolve issues related to equipment, process and compliance. Main troubleshooting/response person.
- Requires Bachelors with a minimum or 2-3+ years of experience or AA degree with 4-6 years of experience or completed high school diploma
- 6 years related manufacturing process experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.