Contract position: Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for a Project Engineer in Marion NC. This is a contract opportunity expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to perm. Will offer per diem. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- With minimal guidance, schedules and leads a team through the planning and execution of a smaller project or defined piece of a larger project. This includes constructing detailed, accurate project schedules, interfacing with development groups and technical support groups.
- Devices new approaches to complex problems through adaptations and modifications of standard technical principles.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Supervises/coordinates an engineer and/or technicians on assigned work.
- Bachelor Science in Chemical Engineering with 8-10 year of overall engineering background and 5+ years project management experience.
- Experience in a pharmaceutical or chemical environment writing and reviewing validation and change control documentation.
- Proven track record of leading and supporting large capital projects.
- Capital equipment procurement, installation and commissioning
- Project lead experience
- Microsoft software suite; MS Project; AutoCAD; Revit (nice to have)
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.