Contract position: A Structural Engineer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Pittsburgh, PA area. This position will provide Structural Engineering services in the electronics industrial field through structural analysis, calculations, and design. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- designing Advanced Facilities such as semiconductor manufacturing plants, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
- Develop design concepts, complete the analysis and design, and work with the Designers to communicate our structural requirements on paper and in the intelligent model.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering, with an emphasis in StructuralEngineering.
- Professional Engineer License (PE), or ability to obtain within 60 days. 6+ years of experience in structural engineering.
- Experience in designing and analyzing traditional steel and concrete structures. Experience with US building codes including IBC, ASCE 7, ACI, and AISC.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.