Contract position: A Mechanical Engineer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Indianapolis, IN area. This position will lead the mechanical design effort for small projects. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Complete all required calculations and prepare complete design packages meeting client requirements.
- Delegate design activities to mechanical designers and provide feedback on work product.
- Interface with clients to determine design requirements and throughout design process for reviews.
- Adhere to project budgets and schedules under the supervision of a project manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology.
- 5+ years experience in mechanical design including HVAC systems and utilities.
- Experience with air flow schematics, pharmaceutical clean rooms, differential pressure, static pressure calculations, HVAC system design criteria.
- Experience with chilled water, heating hot water, steam and condensate, glycol systems. Revit and Autocad experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.