Contract position: An Industrial Engineer is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Hornell, NY area. This role will ensure the manufacturability of new and refurbished railcars for several large-scale projects. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- You will ensure quality, cost and delivery (QCD) commitments are met for respective work packages.
- Interface with production managers during the development phase to validate all steps of the manufacturing process.
- Create manufacturing plans in accordance with the site capacity requirements.
- Associates degree in related engineering discipline (i.e. EET, MET).
- Related industrial engineering experience. Experience with electrical fields, motors. Familiarity with tooling design.
- Knowledge of drafting and CAD tools including AutoCAD, Pro-E, CATIA, Solid Works or other similar software. Proficiency with MS Office applications (Visio, PowerPoint, Excel).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.