Permanent position: Compliance Engineer at a highly regarded Electrical manufacturing facility located near Collinsville, IL. This role is responsible to coordinate with safety agencies to certify new and revised products to applicable standards. Candidates must have Associate's degree in Electronics or relayed technical degree with Compliance Engineering testing experience. This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is provided for the ideal candidate. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Compliance Engineer
Requirements for the Compliance Engineer
- Coordinate with safety agencies to certify new and revised products toapplicable standards;
- Coordinate testing procedures and submit product test data, samples, anddescriptive reports
- Coordinate and support third party safety agency audits and follow upinspections
- Process product variation notices to ensure compliance with agencyrequirements,
- Acquire and maintain familiarity with agency standards applicable to products (UL, CSA, IEC/EN, etc.).
- Serve as the company liaison with third party agencies.
- Associates degree in Electronics or related technical field
- Must have experience managing relationships with safety agencies (e.g. UL, CSA)
- Must have compliance engineering testing experience
- Experience obtaining product certifications (e.g. CE Mark), particularly for electronics products
- Full benefits package
- Salary will commensurate with experience
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.