Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is looking to hire a promotable Value Stream/Continuous Improvement Operations Manager. This role will be located in the Rocky Mount, North Carolina area. The ideal candidate will possess solid value stream/continuous improvement experience in a manufacturing environment focusing on reducing waste and looking for process improvement opportunities and experience managing manufacturing supervisors. This role comes with an excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $70k to $100k plus bonus. Relocation assistance is also available. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Responsibilities for the Continuous Improvement Manager
Requirements for the Continuous Improvement Manager
- Responsible for defining the product family by conducting product routing analysis and appropriate groupings
- Ensures that a current/future state value stream map(s) are created and maintained of the end to end streams. Conducts fact based analysis of the value stream map(s)
- Creates and executes an action plan to achieve the future state
- Leads and mobilizes the people inside and outside of the value stream to enable the required changes
- Responsible for the direct supervision of manufacturing supervisors
- Ensures compliance to corporate targets of budgets, gross margin, yield, scrap, re-work and delivery
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Experience in a low volume and high mix manufacturing environment is ideal
- Candidates must possess value stream mapping and continuous improvement experience with a focus on reducing waste and implementing process improvements initiatives
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Excellent compensation plan commensurate with experience with a base salary ranging from $70k to $100k plus bonus
- Relocation assistance is available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.