Permanent position: Our client is looking to hire a Maintenance Supervisor for their manufacturing facility in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago, IL. The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible to lead a team of experienced personnel to maintain equipment and facility performance within our clients standards. This is a 3rd shift, direct hire position and can start immediately. Responsibilities for the Maintenance Supervisor
Requirements for the Maintenance Supervisor
- Manages the time and assignments of direct reports insuring that assigned work is done in a safe, efficient manner utilizing the CMM systems.
- Confers with other Leads and Supervisors to coordinate activities of individual departments for repairs needed during non-producing shifts.
- Contacts suppliers and effectively communicates necessary requirements for trouble shooting assistance, repairs, and quotes for spare parts.
- Monitors and evaluates equipment performance/condition during production start-up, changeovers and generates work orders if needed.
- Provides coverage and or assistance as needed throughout facility to meet production schedules and or equipment needs.
- Ensures that all work activities are performed with attention to the highest standards for quality, safety and compliance with all appropriate legal and food safety requirements and a focus on continuous improvement.
- Associates Degree is required for this position.
- Bachelors Degree in a related field would be preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year Supervisory experience and 3 years of Food Manufacturing Experience is required.
- Sound technical skills, logical ability, and strong problem analysis and resolutions skills with a strong operational focus.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with a variety of diverse individuals within the plant and corporate environments.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.