Permanent position: Global manufacturer is seeking a permanent Maintenance Technician. This position is located in Jackson, Michigan. This position is on a night shift (6p - 6a) and is rotating (2 on, 2 off). The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for repairing and maintaining both electrical and mechanical systems on production equipment. The hourly rate for this position is commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $28 an hour, plus a $.55 shift premium, and OT after 40 hours. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Repairs and/or replaces defective equipment
- Suggest changes and generate follow up action items to Preventative Maintenance (PM) documents and findings
- Plan, coordinate, and implement special maintenance projects, equipment installation, and maintenance turnarounds
- Must be open to working second shift (6p - 6a) on rotation (2 on, 2 off)
- Must have a strong mechanical maintenance background with production equipment, motors, pneumatic tools, and conveyor systems
- Allen Bradley PLC experience is a plus!
- Full-time, permanent position
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $35 an hour, plus a $0.55 shift premium, and OT after 40 hours
- Full-time benefits, PTO, 401k, Vision, Medical, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.