Permanent position: Growing and well established manufacturing company is looking for a promotable Production Coordinator. This role will be located in the Rocky Mount, N.C. area. The ideal candidate will possess experience working directly in a manufacturing production environment, directly job scheduling, on-time delivery, and product quality, regularly monitor and evaluate the work performance of assembly technicians. This role comes with a very competitive compensation plan with an hourly rate ranging from $18/hr to $21/hr plus OT (time and a half over 40 hours) and bonus. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. Responsibilities for the Production Coordinator
Requirements for the Production Coordinator
- Assigns work needed to assembly technicians and oversees the assembly of products, coordinates time off with the supervisor to ensure adequate department coverage
- Monitors and controls the weekly production priorities for stock levels of finished goods,sub assemblies, final assemblies or special customized products
- Maintenance and control of Symix work orders
- Organizes departmental task teams to meet customer request dates, priorities, rush orders and quality performance tracking
- Distributes work assignments, matching jobs to the experience and skill levels of the work team
- Experience with electronics
- High School degree is required
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- This role comes with a competitive compensation plan with an hourly rate ranging from $18/hr to $21/hr plus time and half over 40 hours and a bonus opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.