Permanent position: Roofing Manufacturing Plant is looking to hire a Mechanical Process Engineer for their Frederick, Maryland plant. Candidate will have a Bachelors in Engineering along with experience working in the field. Relocation package along with benefits are available. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Improve manufacturing systems to increase reliability of electro-mechanical systems.
- Apply engineering principals to drive data and resolve issues affecting production lines.
- Create methods to promote production up time.
- Evaluate plant support systems.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in maintenance, reliability, operations, or design engineering.
- Self starter and team player
- Work history in web handling facility.
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.