Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire CNC Programmer. This position will be on first shift and is located near the Clearwater, Florida area. The CNC Programmer will both write programs and troubleshoot CNC machines and equipment. The hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $28 per hour, plus OT. All candidates must be authorized to working in the United States.Responsibilities for the CNC Programmer
Requirements for the CNC Programmer
- Read and interpret blueprints, routing sheets, sketches, and other technical data to determine tooling requirements, set up procedures, control settings, and machining methods
- Programs machines for manufacturing using CAD/CAM software
- Create or modify 3D models utilizing Solidworks
- Ability to work a first shift opportunity
- Hands-on experience programming and troubleshooting CNC machinery and equipment
- Ideal experience with SolidWorks and Unigraphics NX
- Experience working with multi-axis 3-4 mills and 2 axis lathes
- Direct-hire, full-time, and permanent position
- Hourly rate is commensurate with experience ranging from $25 to $28 per hour, plus OT
- Medical benefits, 401K w/ company match, life insurance, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.