Contract position: We are searching for a Research Assistant in Atlanta, GA to work at a leading beverage company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the R&D Technician
Requirements for the R&D Technician
- Executes basic research in fractionation, and isolation to acquire secondary metabolites from natural sources.
- Assists analytical method design, executes analytical experiments and data interpretation to proof the concept leading to discovery of new ingredients.
- Assists management and maintenance of in-house natural compound library.
- Ph.D. in Natural Product/Analytical/Organic Chemistry with 0-2 years' experience in the purification of natural products, chromatography, spectroscopic techniques such as HPLC (analytical and preparative) and LC-MS
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.