Permanent position: Application Engineer at a highly regarded electronics manufacturer of power systems products. This position is responsible to provide application-engineering support to customers for Genset protection products. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least three (3) years experience providing application engineering support with a focus on Genset protection serving the Power Generation, Utility T&D or Industrial markets. Position is a direct hire opportunity. Candidates will ideally reside a centralized location and work will be performed from the home office. 50% travel is required to support all of North America. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Application Engineer
Requirements for the Application Engineer
- Present products to customers by providing technical expertise throughthe different phases of the sales process.
- Assist customers in the proper application, selection, installation, calibration,and troubleshooting of genset product line
- Conduct product presentations and seminars for customers.
- Assist sales team in development of product strategies at assigned accounts
- Assist in the product introduction marketing programs and test market coordination
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience providing application engineering support with a focus on Genset protection products
- Experience serving the Power Generation, Utility T&D or Industrial markets
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Full benefits package
- Excellent growth and development potential
- Work from home
- Bonus potential
- Salary will commensurate with experience
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.