Permanent position: Established industrial parts maker seeks a MATERIALS MANAGER for its operations located in Newberry, SC The MATERIALS MANAGER directs activities involved in the purchase of MRO/MRP items while managing inventory and suppliers. $90k-110k with a bonus plan. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Materials Manager
Requirements for the Materials Manager
- Supervises the procurement of supplies (MRP/MRO) essential to plant operations
- Prepares PO's, reviews PO claims, and negotiates price for equipment, supplies, and services.
- Manage inventory level to maintain production and delivery
- Develop strategic goals for the department and develop plans to achieve them
- AS Degree and/or minimum of 6 years experience in materials and purchasing
- Supervisory experience over purchasing and inventory
- Demonstrated proficiency with inventory management systems
- The company provides a competitive benefits package to include relocation assistance
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.