Contract position: American corporation that engages in the design, manufacture, marketing, and service of semiconductor processing equipment used in the fabrication of integrated circuits in the Portland, OR, area is looking for several Manufacturing Engineers. These are 2 year contract positions. We are looking for local candidates and not open to sponsorship. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Provide technical support in assembly and final test of the production floor.
- Drive Root Cause and Corrective Action Analysis on manufacturing escalations.
- Engineering degree.
- Solid understanding of equipment and component manufacturing processes.
- Solid understanding of electrical systems, manufacturing processes, quality systems.
- Ensures the effective use of materials, equipment, and personnel in producing quality products at minimum costs. Acts as liaison with engineering in releasing new products.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.