Contract position: A Designer is needed for a utility holding company in the Denver, CO area. This role will provide support for the Electric Distribution Network model within the Advanced Distribution Management System (ADMS) in the Distribution Grid Management organization. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Designer
Requirements for the Designer
- This role will support the model promotion process from GIS to ADMS for the continued sustainment of the entire ADMS Network Model.
- Additionally this role will be responsible for some drafting work within ADMS, namely building and modifying custom schematics and updating substation displays.
- This role will also assist in managing telemetered (SCADA) devices within the Distribution model.
- The ideal candidate for this role will have two years of experience working with distribution grids, substations, or SCADA in a design or GIS capacity.
- Additional GIS, Utility, or SCADA Experience can be used to substitute.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.