Permanent position: Growing company is seeking a permanent Automation Specialist to add to their growing team. This position is based out of the Chaska, Minnesota area and will require about 50% of regional travel throughout the Midwest. The Automation Specilaist will assist with the implementation, installation, service, and troubleshooting of equipment at customer sites. Salary is commensurate on experience ranging from $80K to $110K, plus company vehicle, 401K, great PTO, etc. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Automation Technician
Requirements for the Automation Technician
- Install, maintain, and assist with troubleshooting of company products at client sites, which may include calibrations, troubleshooting, repairs, wiring of components, tank measurements, etc.
- Assist with the set up, installation, and maintenance of a variety of different devices and equipment in various industries
- Start up new equipment and train customer's personnel
- Must be open to 50% local travel throughout the Midwest
- Must have an electrical background installing, troubleshooting, and maintaining Rockwell Automation Systems, and/or Modicon and Siemens
- Read and comprehend technical drawings i.e. PFDs, P&ID's, Ladder, General Arrangements, etc.
- Full-time, permanent position with benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $110K, plus a company vehicle, 401K, great PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.