Permanent position: Growing company is seeking a permanent Electrical Engineer to add to their growing team. This position will be located in the Chaska, Minnesota area. The Electrical Engineer will assist the engineering and field service teams to troubleshoot and commission process technologies for the customer's project requirements. Salary is commensurate on experience ranging from $80K to $110K, plus 401K match, great PTO, etc. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Design and integrate industrial automation and control systems including PLC controls, motor controls, and general machine design controls
- Determine feasibility of modifying existing or designing new equipment considering costs, time, and other technical factors
- Prepare product or system layouts, detailed drawings, and schematics
- Analyze test data and reports to help determine if design meets functional and performance specifications
- Strong knowledge and experience working with AutoCad 2D
- Strong knowledge of of PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, and programming software i.e. Rockwell, Modicon, Siemens, etc.
- Experience with industrial power distribution systems from 480VAC power down to secondary voltages
- Full-time, permanent position with benefits
- Salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $80K to $110K, plus a company vehicle, 401K, great PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.